I know you are in a never-ending lockdown.
So let’s utilize the time well and learn how to start blogging and various ways we can make money through it.
Blogging is one of the most common ways of earning some passive income online.
So before I start let me tell you this is going to be an amazing journey.
First things first, you need mostly three things one of them is a topic in which you will write about, a domain name and hosting service.
There are plenty of options available to choose from when it comes to good hosting platforms. To read more about the best hosting service provider, click here. If you are on a limited budget but you want a good and reliable hosting plan, take a look at the best cheap VPS hosting options.
While setting up your website I suggest you use WordPress as it is an ideal platform for blogging and so much easy and best of all its SEO friendly. You can use WordPress to make a simple presentable blog, use simple and nice themes. Simple Images to start with.
You will probably have to learn a bit about SEO which is Search Engine Optimisation before starting a blog.
Just so you know there are more than 500 million internet users alone in India.
As soon as you upload your first blog, start the process of sharing because sharing is important. Share it among your friends and family. Share it on your social media, and ask your friends and family to give an honest review about it. Browse for travel blogger jobs.
Maintain the consistency of the blog on your site. it can be once a week, once a month, twice a week, or simply every day. But don’t break the consistency.
Take the help of some tools to make your blog more presentable and SEO friendly one of the tools is SEO Yoast.
instant approval blog commenting sites list to create do-follow backlinks
Let me live down a few tools which were helpful to me as I first started out blogging.
- SEO Yoast:- To make your life easier and SEO-friendly.
- Google Analytics:- To know the number of visitors on your blog and other statistics.
- Grammarly: to make your blog writing error-free and protect you from the graduates from grammar nazi university and to make sure your and you’re used correctly “friends pun”
- Canva.com: helps you with the cool graphics, presentations, and infographics for your blog.
- All-hashtag: to make your hashtag research a bit easy table.
Now we know why to do it, how to do it and when the simple answer is right now.
Let’s talk about money baby!
There are various ways you can earn money through blogging.
- Google ads: This is one of the most common ways of earning money ie. Google Ads AKA Google AdSense.
- Selling your services like content writing, your digital services, or any other services. This is your self-created platform.
- Affiliate links/products: Affiliate Marketing is a whole lot new yet great way to earn money which can easily be done through blogging, product reviews, (technical guru Ji )
- Sponsored Post: Blogs or Posts to favor someone or a product through your blog.
“just like this one I was paid to write that the owner of this blog is an amazing person” kidding 😉
- Selling your courses: Blogs are such a great way to create your sales funnel strong. Selling your course to an audience who is already loyal is a bit easy through blogs
- Upselling: You can always try to upsell your services through blogs “like I am a digital marketer so all my blogs are about those topics if you want to improve your digital presence too then you can surely contact me. “
The list can be endless. The benefits of writing your blog are endless so don’t let this time pass by.
But the most important thing which can totally ruin the above information is the lack of execution.
Don’t let the opportunity slip rather make use of the time you
“Execution is the key”.