Such a rapidly growing area as online casinos is constantly changing. Every year, software developers present new games and gambling platforms become more high-tech. In addition, recently it has become possible to play on cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
What Are the Features of Bitcoin Casinos?
As you know, the blockchain is, in fact, a huge centralized database. This technology does not require a central server, it runs on users’ devices. In a crypto casino, all games like online Bitcoin poker, payment processing, and all other elements, work on the blockchain. Moreover, even if such a casino ceases to operate, all information will be stored in the blockchain, including players’ winnings.
In addition, with the help of smart contacts, the blockchain automatically processes all payments. Thus, the correct operation and honesty are controlled by the technology itself, as well as by the players, and therefore no license is needed for cryptocurrency casinos.
How to Play Bitcoin Poker?
First of all, you need to understand the basic features of the game:
- It is recommended to start by learning the rules of Texas Hold’em. This discipline is considered the most popular. 90% of tournaments are held on it. It is important to remember the combinations and features of their compilation. This can be done using various poker simulators and tables.
- The next step is to study the strategies. It is advisable to master the card counting system. It will give an advantage in distributions, it will be possible with a high percentage of probability to predict which hands the opponents have, and then make a decision. Additionally, it is recommended to understand when to fold and master the bluff.
- The first time, you will have to play at the minimum limits. For training, freerolls are an excellent option. The most common prizes are tournament money. It is also good that the crypto coin can be divided into hundreds of parts that you can play for.
- It is critical to keep a record of your game, note achievements, and losses, and work out mistakes. Such a strategy will minimize losses and significantly upgrade skills. You should switch to high limits when you manage to get profit over a long distance.
Tactics in Poker
Unlike bluffing methods, tactics are used in the presence of a potentially winning combination:
- Raise out of position. Being in an early position, the player raises to reduce the number of opponents by showing a competitive hand. Thus, he increases the value of his cards and reduces the impact of the disadvantage of his position.
- Check-raise. This technique is used not only when playing a strong starting hand, but also as a bluff. The player checks the Preflop to avoid scaring the opponent. On the next round of betting, a raise is made in response to the opponent’s bet. Thus, he increases the size of the pot, although not all situations on this end with his folding. Sometimes the opponent can stay in the game, making more bets.
- View the next card for free. With an unfinished combination that has a chance of improving, the player from a late position raises on the Flop. The purpose of such actions is to force opponents to take a wait-and-see attitude. They will check to see what the turn player does. He, in turn, will refrain from betting, and, without investing in the bank, he will see if his combination has been completed due to the new common card.
- Slowplay. By calling an opponent’s bet, a player with a full nut combination provokes him to continue participating in the hand. This technique should be used against an aggressive opponent who can fold if a player raises. The pot will have a decent amount of chips at showdown with this approach.
- Small bet. This tactic pays off when playing with a made hand against an auto-caller. Such opponents rarely bet on their initiative, but they readily support small bets from opponents. Thus, the opponent can be forced to invest in the pot throughout the hand, and before the showdown to show aggression by making a larger bet.
By playing Bitcoin poker, you can have an interesting and profitable time. However, before that, it is important to learn the tactics of the game, which will allow you to be a successful gambler.